Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
This R/C assembly kit recreates the Opel Calibra V6 Cliff. The polycarbonate body is mounted on the TT-01 Type-E chassis, for ease of assembly.
Available in storeClose
Tamiya 58701A- 1/10 Opel Calibra V6 Cliff - TT-01E Chassis
This R/C assembly kit recreates the Opel Calibra V6 Cliff. The polycarbonate body is mounted on the TT-01 Type-E chassis, for ease of assembly. The Opel Calibra V6 Cliff was previously released on the Tamiya TA-02 chassis during the 1990’s touring car boom.
The Opel Calibra V6 Cliff took part in the 1995 running of the Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft (DTM) series. Entered by Joest Racing with the driver JJ. Lehto, the car was powered by a 2.5-liter V6 engine capable of 420 hp. The distinctive black body with the Cliff logo caught people’s eye, and this car showed off race pace strength in DTM races.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 448mm, width: 185mm, height: 128mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• Lightweight, rigid polycarbonate body (clear) with separate side mirrors and a rear wing.
• The model utilizes the shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E chassis, which is based around a durable bathtub frame and gives an intuitive, highly controllable driving experience.
• Features 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system.
• Silver ABS, dish wheels are paired with racing slick tires.
• Comes with stickers and window masking stickers for use in the paint job process.
• Includes Tamiya Torque-Tuned 540-brushed motor.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings Plastic: bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: TT-01E
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc): Includes HobbyWing THW 1060 Brushed Motor ESC (2-3S)
Motor: 540-brushed type
Required To Complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Shock Damper: Friction type
Suspension: Fully Independent Double Wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road