Hub Hobby offers curbside pickup at both of our metro locations!
Before you place an order for pickup, there are a few things you should know.
- We are available for curbside pickup from 10am-6pm Saturday-Wednesday. 10am-8pm on Thurs-Fri.
- Curbside pickup is available as a shipping option during the checkout process.
- Our website inventory is based on our Richfield, MN store.
- Curbside pickup at our Little Canada location may require additional time for us to arrange. If an item is out of stock, your order may not be ready until the following day.
- Orders are held for seven days. If your order isn’t picked up within seven days, we’ll cancel the order and issue a refund to your original form of payment.
We'll do our best to get your order pulled, packed, and ready for pickup as fast as possible!
- Order status emails will be sent from [email protected] and will indicate if your order is ready for pickup or experiencing delays.
- If you'd prefer to receive a call when your order is ready, please leave a note in the order comment field.
- If you've received an email indicating that your order is ready to be picked up, great!
Please follow these simple steps to retrieve your items:
- After parking at your selected store location, please call and let us know you are here!
- Hub Hobby - Richfield: (612) 866-9575
- Hub Hobby - Little Canada: (651) 490-1675
- We'll need your name and order number to retrieve your items.*
- Please provide your vehicle make and model (color helps too!) so that we can find you quickly in the parking lot.
- Have an ID ready for orders over $100.
- After you provide the required information, please pop open your vehicle's trunk or roll down a back window so that we may safely place your items inside.
That's it! Sit back and relax, we'll be out with your order shortly!
* Orders over $100 will require an ID to validate and must be picked up by the cardholder. Please have ID ready before you call. Don't worry, you can simply press it against the window!