NOTE: Due to certain restrictions pertaining to the shipment of LiPo batteries, this item will only ship USPS PARCEL SELECT, UPS GROUND, or FEDEX GROUND.*
*If you select a different shipping option, it will be converted to one of the above for shipment. If you have additional items on the order, they will also be converted to PARCEL SELECT, UPS Ground, or FEDEX Ground. USPS Parcel Select is ground transport only, 6-10 day transit time within the contiguous United States.
Spektrum SPMX52S120HT - 5000mAh 2S 7.6V 120C Smart Pro Race HV LiPo: 5mm
Spektrum™ Smart Technology is proud to introduce our lineup of Smart LiPo batteries with specially formulated LiPo High Voltage Chemistry designed to provide consistently higher voltage throughout the entire run of the battery under even the most extreme amperage loads. The extremely high discharge ratings, new exclusive Pro Series LiPoHV chemistry, and Smart's added benefits are game changers for the RC racing community. The Spektrum Smart Pro-Series LiPoHV batteries are class leading LiPo cells with an innovative graphene polymer giving extremely low Internal Resistance (IR) ratings, providing optimum speed and power to the motor and ESC that pro-level racers demand while giving drivers the worry-free benefits of Spektrum Smart Technology. Available in all popular sizes and configurations for 1/10 and 1/8th scale racing models, drivers get top-of-the-line LiPo performance with the added benefits of Smart, guaranteeing successful races with each pack cycle, lap after lap, and heat after heat.
Smart Pro-Series battery's benefits include longer battery life, better performance over the life of the pack, and the peace of mind that comes from knowing your Smart battery is maintenance-free.
When a Smart Pro-Series LiHV Battery is connected to a Spektrum Smart charger, its unique charging parameters and health information are uploaded to the charger from its integrated memory microchip. You can view and set preferences through the charger, such as charge rates, so all that’s required to charge the pack is connecting it to your Smart charger. Smart technology takes care of the rest.
Spektrum Smart Pro-Series surface batteries store a wide variety of essential information, including:
- Battery Brand
- Battery Type
- Battery Capacity
- Battery C Rating
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Charge/Discharge Cycles
Spektrum Smart Pro-Series surface batteries also maintain an error log, including over-heat, over-discharge, and over-charge incidents. This data can help assure that the battery you've chosen is suitable for the application.
Innovative Spektrum Smart Pro-Series surface batteries are so easy to use that they nearly take care of themselves. Smart technology makes it easy to achieve peak battery performance, reliability, and longevity!
- Simpler and safer to use
- Shorter, more compact design helps promote a low center of gravity
- High Voltage Capable
- Powerful and consistent 120C Discharge Rate
- Industry leading graphene LiPoHV battery chemistry
- High-performance 5C max Charge rate for super-fast charge times without damaging the health of the pack
- Can be charged on any non-Smart charger with included adapter
- Automatic Charging on Spektrum Smart charger reduces time in the pits
- High-capacity packs in Shorty style and standard sizes versus original/previous generation Spektrum Race batteries
- Double-sided main connector for added user-friendliness featuring flush mount bullets
- New and improved design - extreme durability case with improved balance/Smart port connector
- 7.6V 5000mAh 2S 120C Smart Pro Race Shorty Hardcase LiHV Battery
- Conventional Charge Adapter with IC3® connector
||LiHV (3.8V per cell)
|Maximum Charge Rate
||3.77" (96 mm)
|Normal/Standard Charge Current
|Battery Balance Connector
||Pro Race Series 2-Pin Balance Connector
|Charge Protection Circuitry
|Normal/Standard Charge Rate
||1.85" (47 mm)
||Surface / Racing
||6.17 oz (175 g)
|Maximum Charge Current
|Maximum Burst Discharge Rate
||0.98" (25 mm)