This is the Futaba S3004 Light Weight, Ball Bearing Servo.
This basic servo is used in cars, boats, or where standard servos are used.
Note: This servo is not designed for use with glow-powered helicopters.
This servo can produce high-current draw from your batteries.
If using NiMH or LiPo batteries, make sure they are capable
of delivering sufficient amps.
- Single ball bearing on output shaft
- Precise tight fit throughout the geartrain
- Being standard size and lightweight, it fits many applications.
- Three pole motor
- Nylon gears
- One year warranty
- One S3004 standard servo with preinstalled round servo horn(FSH6W)
- Four brass eyelets
- Four Black one-piece rectangular rubber grommets (FUTM2348)
- Four servo mounting screws
- Three servo horns (1 lg. round, 1 lg.X and 1 sm. x)
- Speed: 0.23 sec60 4.8V
- Speed: 0.19 sec60 6.0V
- Torque: 44 oz-in (3.2 kg-cm) at 4.8V
- Torque: 57 oz-in (4.1 kg-cm) at 6.0V
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 0.8 x 1.4 (1-916 x 1316 x 1-716)
(40 x 20 x 36mm)
- Weight: 1.3 ounce (1-516oz) (37 grams)
- Connector: J type with approx. 5 wire