Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
The kit features a highly realistic recreation of the body, modified for rally races, and based upon a dedicated rally chassis in the form of the M-05Ra.
Available in storeClose
This TAMIYA R/C model assembly kit depicts the Citroën 2CV. The kit features a highly realistic recreation of the body, modified for rally races, and based upon a dedicated rally chassis in the form of the M-05Ra.
Rally Ready M-05Ra Chassis
Based on the front wheel drive M-05 chassis, the rally-tuned M-05Ra chassis features a lightweight, narrow, durable, and an easy-assembly semi-monocoque resin frame. The 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension is equipped with specially designed hub carriers and F/R uprights to increase ground clearance by 5mm. The front skid guard, side guards, and rally block tires are also included to allow you to enjoy both gravel and tarmac driving.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Wheelbase: 239mm.
• Polycarbonate body is paired with separate bumper and side mirror parts, plus new depictions of a recovery ladder and attachment bracket.
• Wheels are paired with rally block tires.
• Based on the front-wheel drive M-05 chassis, the rally-tuned M-05Ra features specially designed hub carriers and front/rear uprights to increase ground clearance by 5mm. Front skid guard and side guards are also included.
• The chassis is based around a lightweight, narrow and durable semi-monocoque frame, and is at home both on gravel and asphalt.
• Includes: 540 motor.
• Includes: Hobbywing 60A esc.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: M-05RA
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 2WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc): Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
Motor: 540-brushed type
Requires: A 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & battery charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Shock Damper: Friction type
Suspension: 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road
Product carousel items