Tamiya 1/10 Super Astute 2WD Buggy Kit
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Tamiya 47381 - 1/10 Super Astute 2WD Buggy Kit
This is a Limited-Edition Re-Release of the Super Astute 2WD off-road buggy. The original radio control kit was released back in 1991. The basic construction and design of the model remains true to the original, with various minor upgrades. Super fun off-road driving awaits with this high-performance 2WD buggy’s rugged chassis, durable suspension and TTC (Tamiya Traction Control system).
- 1/10 scale 2WD R/C model assembly kit.
- 2.5mm thickness FRP chassis gives a low center of gravity for excellent balance.
- The battery pack position has been slightly enlarged. Note: This kit is not compatible with square-shaped battery packs. Rounded profile battery packs must be used.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension employs CVA oil dampers.
- Sealed gearbox features TTC, which was Tamiya's first slipper clutch and protects gears from impacts and gives stable drive by limiting wheelspin. Externally the same as on the original, it features a modernized internal design, and can be adjusted simply by removing the gearbox cover and turning the lock nut.
- Efficient 0.5 module gear included.
- A low-profile servo is required for this model.
- High-traction front rib-spike and rear square spike tires provide superb response and awesome cornering.
- Comes with durable and lightweight polycarbonate body and rear wing, plus a protective under cowl.
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, low profile servo, motor, ESC (electronic speed control) 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Vinyl
Chassis Material: FRP Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Ball-Type
Drive Type: 2WD
Requires: 2-Channel Radio, low profile servo, motor, ESC (electronic speed control) 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Shock Damper: CVA Oil-filled Damper
Suspension: 4-wheel fully independent Double Wishbone
Terrain Use: Off-Road