Tamiya 32411 - 1/35 French Armored Car AMD35
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Tamiya 32411 - 1/35 French Armored Car AMD35 Model Kit
This assembly kit recreates the AMD35, a 4-wheeled armored car deployed first as a reconnaissance vehicle by French cavalry units, and then by conquering German troops after the Fall of France in 1940. It was a mobile vehicle, able to transport its 4-member crew at speeds of up to 72km/h thanks to the 105hp engine. Around 360 were produced by 1940.
The armored car itself is an ICM classic kit with the addition of Tamiya accessories, figure, instructions, package, and more!
- 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- 4-cylinder engine and fighting compartment details such as gun breech are rendered using separate parts. Hatches can be assembled in open or closed position.
- Suspension features depictions of leaf springs and drive shafts.
- Synthetic rubber tires feature realistic tread patterns.
- A host of Tamiya accessories features a commander torso figure, boxes, oil drums and more.
- Comes with 3 marking options in total: two recreate French unit vehicles, and one a captured vehicle pressed into German service.
Model Requires Assembly. Paint and glue required. Ages 13 & up.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.