SPM6755 - DX6 6-Channel DSMX Transmitter Gen 3 with AR6600T Receiver
The DX6 has been designed from the ground up to deliver way more than you would ever expect from a 6-channel transmitter in its price range. Instead of having to content yourself with a handful of settings for a couple of model types, the remarkably affordable DX6 gives you an abundance of programming features for airplanes, helicopters and sailplanes. You also get other extras like voice alerts, a wireless trainer link and enough internal memory for up to 250 models.
PROGRAMMABLE VOICE ALERTS
With voice alerts, the DX6 will allow you to keep tabs on important functions without ever taking your eyes off what you’re flying. They can be programmed to call out what flight mode you’ve chosen or report telemetry information on demand. If an alarm goes off, you won’t have to look at the transmitter display to see what’s happening. The DX6 will tell you.
AIR, HELI AND SAIL PROGRAMMING
In addition to its extensive airplane and heli programming, the DX6 includes an impressive list of programming features for sailplanes as well. Five available flight modes, 4 wing types, 3 tail types, a flap-to-elevator curve mix – it has all this and more. The intuitive SimpleScroll™ programming interface makes all of these functions incredibly easy to access and use.
WIRELESS TRAINER LINK
The wireless trainer link gives instructors the option to wirelessly "buddy box" with another DSM2®/DSMX® transmitter. Once bound to another transmitter, ModelMatch™ technology will allow the DX6 to re-link without having to go through the bind process again.
250 MODEL MEMORY
The enormous capacity of the DX6's on-board memory means you will rarely, if ever, need to juggle models between transmitter memory and your SD card. The model memory menu is easier to navigate too. Only memory slots with model settings saved to them will appear. You won't have to scroll through empty slots or move models around if one is deleted.
- Easy to use Spektrum™ AirWare™ software offers the same proven programming found in more expensive radios
- Programming capability for most sailplanes, can support 4 Sailplane wing types and 3 tail types
- Fast 11ms frame rate when used with capable receivers
- 5 programmable mixes - all mixes are selectable to be normal or 7 point curve multi-point mixes
- 7 aircraft wing types and 6 tail types
- SD card slot for updating firmware, expanding memory and sharing setups (SD Card is not included)
- Intuitive SimpleScroll™ programming interface
- Supports the most popular Spektrum Telemetry sensors
- AR6600T 6-Channel Air Integrated Telemetry Receiver included‡
- ModelMatch™ technology
- DSM2/DSMX Wireless trainer link
- Ergonomically designed case with comfortable rubber grips
- Advanced DSMX® technology (DSM2® compatible‡)
- Supports Air/Heli/Multirotor/Sailplane model types
- Patent-pending gimbal design with spring configuration switch
- Activate bind mode from the menu or a button without having to power off
- 7-point throttle (air and heli) and pitch curves (heli) Adjustable for smooth throttle and pitch curves
- Virtually unlimited model memory-transmitter stores up to 250 models and only populates the model list with models the user has configured
- Includes 4 AA Alkaline batteries, optional Lithium Ion battery with charger (available separately)
- 7 Swashplate types
- Direct System Menu Access mean there is no need to power off the transmitter to access all menus
- Dual Aileron, Elevon, and V-Tail Differential
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Channels: 6
- Computer Radio: Yes
- Modulation: DSMX
- Range: Full
- Receiver: AR6600T included
- Telemetry: Yes