The Pro Boat Miss GEICO Zelos 36 Twin Brushless Catamaran is one of the fastest boats on the market with out-of-the-box speeds hitting 75+MPH. Featuring twin 1900Kv 4 pole 36mm x 74mm motors, this power system can produce 1800 watts of power per motor.
What's in the Box?
- (1) Miss GEICO Zelos 36 Twin Brushless Catamaran with:
- (1) MR4000 potted receiver (installed)
- (1) Waterproof, High Torque Spektrum™ Servo (installed)
- (2) Dynamite® 120 Amp marine ESC with 6S battery compatibility each (installed)
- (2) Water-Cooled 1900Kv 4-pole brushless motors (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ DX2E ACTIVE™ 2-Channel DSMR® Transmitter
- (1) Boat Stand
- (1) Product Manual
- New propeller struts
- New propellers
- Heavy duty flex shafts
- Spektrum™ DX2E ACTIVE™ 2-Channel DSMR®
- Two water-cooled 1900Kv 4-pole brushless motors
- MR4000 potted receiver
- Scale design, aluminum, push-pull rudder system with working scale dampers
- Dual under hull water pick-up lines, for electronics cooling
- Waterproof, high-torque Spektrum™ Servo
- Hand-laid fiberglass catamaran hull optimized for speed and performance
- Secure canopy latch system keeps electronics safe
- Designed to be competition ready out of the box
- Waterproof electronics
- Two water-cooled Dynamite® 120A marine ESC's with 6S battery compatibility each
- Licensed and authentic Miss Geico trim scheme
Speed is the name of the game in the world of high-speed RC catamarans. The Pro Boat® Miss GEICO Zelos® 36 Twin Brushless Catamaran is one of the fastest boats on the market with out-of-the-box speeds hitting 75+MPH**. By the time your competition realizes what hit them, they'll be in your wake thanks to not one, but two counter-rotating 1900Kv 4 pole 36mm x 74mm motors. From tip to rudder, the Miss GEICO Zelos 36 is built for speed with a hand-laid fiberglass hull built to withstand the pulse-pounding speeds. Get yours and experience the competition crushing speed you crave.
** 75+ mph can only be achieved with 6S total battery power to each ESC. Refer to the manual for more information.