Tamiya 58661A - 1/14 Buggyra Fat Fox Kit - TT-01 Type-E Chassis
This model recreates the Buggyra Racing Fat Fox piloted in the 2018 season of the European truck racing circuit by 2017 champion Adam Lacko. The realistic body is a 3-piece set made from lightweight and durable polycarbonate, with separately molded plastic side mirrors, coupler and rear bumper parts. The TT-01 Type-E chassis is a proven performer, and this chassis is fitted with dedicated semi-truck wheels and tires for the model.
TT-01 E Chassis
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing a smoother steering action. The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are paired with wheels developed just for this model; the high sidewalls make for forgiving turns.
- 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 420mm, width: 187mm, height: 188mm.
- The Buggyra Fat Fox form is captured by a 3-piece polycarbonate body (2 cab components and body) put together using double-sided tape.
- Separate polycarbonate rear fender and coupler parts, molded plastic side mirrors and 2-piece rear bumper.
- Included stickers recreating the sponsors and livery of the #1 truck for the 2018 season, driven by Adam Lacko.
- Black molded wheels and 70mm diameter radial tires are specifically designed for racing truck models.
- Features molded parts compatible with 5mm taillight LEDs in separately-sold Tamiya LED Light Unit.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD with easy handling and great customizability.
- TT-01 Type-E chassis Hop-Up Options available.
- Includes 540-Type Brushed motor.
- Includes Hobbywing 60A esc
- Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Adjustable Gear Ratio: Yes
Bearings: Plastic bushing
Body Material: Polycarbonate
Body Stickers: Included
Chassis Material: ABS Plastic
Chassis Type: TT-01E
Construction Type: Assembly Kit
Differential Type: Gear
Drive Type: 4WD
Electronic Speed Control (esc): Includes Hobbywing 60A esc.
Motor: Brushed 540 Type
Requires: 2-Channel Radio, servo, 7.2volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
Shock Damper: Friction type
Suspension: 4-wheel fully independent double wishbone
Terrain Use: On-Road
Browse Polycarbonate Paints offered by Tamiya