Tamiya 1/10 - Nissan Skyline Gt-R GR.A - TT-01 Type-E Chassis Kit
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
This Tamiya R/C construction kit is a replica of the Nissan Skyline GT-R (R-32) as it raced in the 1993 Japanese Touring Car Championship. The tuning company HKS provided both the engine tuning and livery to the team that took 2 poles and a victory!
The low center of gravity, great balanced design, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce excellent operating ability. 70mm-diameter radial tires are paired with wheels developed just for this model; the high sidewalls make for forgiving turns.
- Durable and lightweight polycarbonate body
- Wheel arches are pre-cut out for a simpler body assembly experience
- Separately molded parts recreate the side mirrors and aerodynamic rear wing
- Includes 3 sheets of marking stickers to recreate logos, and masking stickers for use in the paint job
- 5-spoke wheels are paired with slick tires
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD for easy handling and assembly
- A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-01 Type-E chassis
1 - HKS Nissan Skyline GT-R TT-01 E Limited Edition Kit
1 - Torque Tuned Motor
1 - TBLE-02S ESC
- 2-Channel Radio
- 7.2-7.4 Volt Battery Pack
- Compatible Charger
- Tamiya PS paint.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.