Revell - 1/426 USS Arizona Battleship
This is a 1:426 USS Arizona Plastic Model Battleship Kit from Revell-Monogram. It's a level 2 model ship for intermediate modelers, ages 10 and up.
The USS Arizona, a ship of 32,600 tons, joined the Pacific Fleet in 1931. As a first line fighting ship, she was ever ready to meet any enemy. It is most ironic that she met her end as a "sitting duck" in the most devastating attack in the history of modern naval operations, Pearl Harbor. As she settled into the oily, muddy waters of Pearl Harbor, her flag was still flying from her stern, an inspiration to the other ships which would take her place.
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Static model contains 133 pieces molded in Light Gray
- Contains waterslide decals, and the model can be painted as seen on the box with these following colors: Flat Hull Red, Flat Tan, Flat
- Black, Flat White, Silver, and Gloss Yellow.
- Twelve elevating 14" cannon in four rotating turrets
- Full light armament, including 5" and 1.1" AA guns and a 10.5" turret cannon.
- Finely engraved planking and plate detail
- Complete deck fittings, including searchlights, motor launches and whaleboats, rangefinders, ladders, cranes, and tripod masts with observation nests.
- Two catapults with Vought O2U biplanes
- Full color flag sheet
- Display stands
- Detailed superstructure
- One 1:426 USS Arizona Model Battleship Kit with Display Stand
- Brand: Revell
- Item Number: RMX0302
- Manufacturer Number: 0302
- UPC: 0031445003028
- Recommended for ages 10 to 13+.
- Gender: Both